Death of a Western Death of a Western

The "old skool" opening is f*&%ing awesome :D

I like the opening, very serene. Sounds great. The drums are very epic as well. The bass is a little too loud though, the kick occasionally clips.The lead instrument is a little sharp as well.

The tune is awesome though. The breakdown is great as well. Very well implemented.

Bloody long song though :P

Probably could shorten it by like 6 minutes, but regardless still flows quite well.

Overall my friend, great job on a new track. Your FL skills have gotten amazing, and your creativity is still strong.

Good work

Your mate,

Anima

VeXy - The Rain (Hardstyle) VeXy - The Rain (Hardstyle)

Woah :D

This sounds mad. Well done, The vocals are awesome, and the lead trance is incredible. You have a real talent for music. I don't understand where "RoyalHardStyle" is coming from. It just sounds like a song, a really good one :D

Well done again my friend :D

Funk Reborn Funk Reborn

Great :D

That's some funky shit my friend, nothing wrong except that the song high frequencies are waaaaaay too high. This could be because im listening on a laptop, but I don't think it is.

Other than my friend, 5/5 10/10, well done :D

Let's Dance Let's Dance

Kudos :D

Pretty good song, could be a little longer though. Slightly repetitive. Perhaps another melody could be added or something to lengthen it a little bit. But that's what I'd do.

Well mixed, great melody, Kudos my friend :D

Your mate,

Thanks mate =]

Sound of Disco Inst. [SyM Rmx] Sound of Disco Inst. [SyM Rmx]

Good :D

The opening build up is either too long, or it doesn't build enough, IMO. The lead trance sounds good, well done on that. The hats might need to be a little louder.

Overall though a good song, sounds a little generic though, but it's pretty hard not to be with candy trance :P

Good work my friend

Thanks Anima

African_Jazz [Box-Killa] African_Jazz [Box-Killa]

This is jazz......isn' it?

Why did you put this in house...isn't this jazz or something :P

Amazing song though, well done :D

Nothing I can see which is obviously wrong.

Good work :D

Box-Killa responds:

i honestly have no idea what to put it in. I suppose it is a bit jazzy. Well thank you for the reivew"D

Basshunter Song [SyM Remix] Basshunter Song [SyM Remix]

Awesomgasm :D

You love Basshunter, don't ya :D

Man your music sound professional. I LOVE IT. What program do you use for music creation?

There is no negativity about this song. Well done my friend :D

I love basshunter XD

And I use FL Studio

Castle_Corridor [Box-Killa] Castle_Corridor [Box-Killa]

Nice song description :P

The song itself sounds pretty good. The mixing is done well. This isn't really my genre of dance so it's hard for me to judge.

The only thing I think negatively about this song is that the main melodies sound like clicked randomly in a piano sequence. But I doubt you would have done that :P

Overall though, pretty good :D

Box-Killa responds:

haha lolz my description rulz. Well the first melody was a tad random lol. The second wasnt sooo...

We'll Never Stop We'll Never Stop

Nice egyptian feel

I like the funk drums with the Egyptian feel to it. The overall mixing is very good, and sound very professional.

The only "beef" I have with this song, is that sometimes the vocals sound like their out of sync, only very rarely, and only by a very little bit.

The vocals are too loud as well, they drown out the rest. The vocals at 2:30 are the best, they aren't too loud, and don't have that distorted effect the rest of the vocals have.

Not too bad. But the vocals need some work in my opinion.

GuerillaFoco responds:

yeah, i mix my songs on a pair of crappy headphones, so its always a real pain to get the vocal levels right. But i didn't add any distortion effects on the vocals, with the exception of the "never on the radio" part on Chess' 1st verse. However, ill look into it.

Thanks for the input.

Moonlight Sonata :Ambience: Moonlight Sonata :Ambience:

Fantastic

I really like this. As if this hasn't scored higher. The Mixing is great, the composure is great. Just all over a very well developed song.

Fantastic

TheMerc responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. It's one of my favorite songs to begin with, so I decided to take it apart and add my own little flair to it.